Relax & Renew Ladies Lillian T-shirt
- Cut from a cotton-jersey mix fabric for softness and breathability
- Designed with a heart motif at the front the features an animal-print graphic
- Constructed with short, subtly puffed sleeves
- Perfect versatile tee to have in your arsenal
- Try yours with anything from leggings to your favourite jeans
- Material: Cotton
- Care: Machine Washable
- Product code: RLX078
Size and fit can vary from item to item so please use our size chart as a general guide. If the size of a garment varies from normal we will include details in the product description.
Ideally get a friend to measure you taking care that they don't pull the tape measure too tight.
Measure across the fullest part of your bust making sure the tape is sitting well under your arms and across your shoulder blades
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline
Measure around your hips at the widest point.
Taken from inside shoulder to hemline
- FREE Standard delivery on all Ireland & UK orders over €75
- We're based in the EU so no extra VAT or Duty on your EU deliveries.
- All United Kingdom orders now being sent inclusive of all UK duty and VAT.
|Delivery service||Rate for larger order|
|Ireland||DPD Standard 3-4 working days||€4.95||FREE on orders over €75|
|United Kingdom||Standard within 4-7 working days||€4.95||FREE on orders over €75|
|EU||Standard within 4-10 working days||€11.95|
|International||DHL Express 4-8 working days*||€35.00|
*You must order before 10.30 am Monday to Friday for Express deliveries to be on time. Orders placed over the bank holiday period will be dispatched on the next working day. More delivery details »
Returns: Return items for a refund within 30 days. Exceptions apply; Read our full returns policy »
Non-EU customers: If the purchase is made by a customer living outside the EU, the goods will be sold excluding Irish VAT; 23% tax will be automatically deducted from your total on the shopping cart or checkout page after you select your shipping destination. More details »